Is an air source heat pump right for my home? A new independent service from…
Air Source Heat Pump Installer
Recruiting now for domestic air source heat pump installers! Market leading salary and package, includes company van, fuel card and expenses. Projects all over the UK with a major focus in Wales and the South Coast. If you’re an experienced air source heat pump installer, we want to hear from you!
Help us make a difference in the way the people heat their home in the UK.
We’re on a mission to save people money on their energy bills and switch to cleaner, cheaper and renewable energy.
Business is booming as more people switch to heat pumps and make the most of the government’s ECO4 and boiler upgrade scheme.
We are building a UK-wide team of heat pump engineers to keep pace with demand, and we want to hear from you if you have experience of working on the installation and commissioning air source heat pumps.
About Warma UK
Warma UK is one of the UK’s leading providers of heating, solar, and home insulation grants.
As part of the ECO4 scheme, we’re on a mission to make homes cosier, more energy-efficient, and wallet-friendly!
We are growing rapidly and operate throughout the UK through our national team of solar, insulation and heating expert installers.
What You’ll Do
- Install air source heat pumps and related components in accordance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Perform electrical wiring, connections, and troubleshooting to ensure optimal system performance.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues and faults in heat pump installations.
- Collaborate with the project team to ensure projects are completed efficiently and on time.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to installation and maintenance.
What we’re looking for
- NVQ level 2 in plumbing or similar (such as CCN1/CENWAT)
- G3 regulations qualification (desirable)
- Water Regulations qualification (desirable)
- Full driving license with 6 points or less
- Familiarity with heat pump installation and maintenance procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to safety.
- Electrical certification or relevant qualifications
- You will maintain the highest level of customer service, safety and workforce culture
- You’ll be a team player ensuring quality and standards are at the forefront of everything you do
Why you’ll love working at Warma UK
Warma UK is a young company and since our launch in 2016 we’ve demonstrated time after time that our focus on building trust, customer service, and the quality of our work is what sets us apart from the competition.
This culture runs throughout the company, and you’ll be joining a highly supportive and experienced team all striving to deliver the best service to our customers.
We’re also offering a market-leading salary and package to the right candidate, recognising the importance of this role.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply for the role of air source heat pump installer
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you’d like to have an informal chat about the role to find out more, please also email us with your contact details and we’ll call you straight back.