Is an air source heat pump right for my home? A new independent service from…
Salary – £35,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
Location – UK wide
To apply – Email your CV to email@example.com
Warma UK is one of the UK’s leading providers and installers of heating, solar, and home insulation grants.
As part of the ECO4 scheme, we’re on a mission to make homes cosier, more energy-efficient, and wallet-friendly!
To help us in our mission, we’re on the lookout a highly motivated and experienced ECMK accredited PAS2035 Retrofit Assessor to join our team. As a Retrofit Assessor, you will be responsible for assessing properties to identify areas for energy-saving retrofits in accordance with PAS 2035.
You will work with local authorities, architects, homeowners, and contractors to provide recommendations for retrofitting measures that will improve energy efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and enhance occupant comfort. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of energy modeling, low carbon technologies, and relevant regulations.
We are looking for assessors in multiple locations in the UK, primarily in England and into Wales.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct on-site Retrofit Assessments to survey existing energy efficiency, including the fabric, heating, ventilation and lighting to identify opportunities for energy-saving retrofits.
- Analyse energy data and prepare reports to present findings and recommendations for energy efficiency improvements.
- Work with local authorities, architects, and contractors to develop retrofit plans and specifications that meet energy-saving goals and comply with relevant regulations.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to building owners, architects, engineers, and contractors on energy efficiency retrofits, including building envelope improvements, HVAC upgrades, lighting retrofits, and renewable energy systems.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of energy-efficient technologies, building codes, and regulations related to retrofitting.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure successful implementation of retrofit projects.
What You’ll Need
- DEA Accreditation & PAS 2035 Retrofit Assessment accreditation.
- ECMK Accredited
- We would also consider applications from qualified DEAs who are looking to work towards a career as an RA.
- Driving license
- Strong knowledge of domestic dwellings and regulations related to retrofitting.
- Good knowledge of ECO and ECO funding requirements
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, stakeholders, and team members.
- Car allowance/Company car
- Industry leading salary package (£35,000 – £50,000 DOE)
- Generous holiday allowance
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.