Is an air source heat pump right for my home? A new independent service from…
Solar Panel Installer Vacancies
Recruiting now for domestic solar panel installation experts! Market-leading salary and package, including company van, fuel card, and expenses. Projects all over the UK with a major focus on Wales and the South Coast. If you are an experienced solar panel installer, we want to hear from you!
Help us make a difference in the way the people power their home in the UK.
We’re on a mission to save people money on their energy bills and switch to cleaner, cheaper and renewable energy.
Business is booming as more people switch to solar power and make the most of the government’s ECO4 scheme.
We are building a UK-wide team of solar panel installers to keep pace with demand, and we want to hear from you if you have experience of installing Solar PV systems including panels, inverters, batteries and voltage optimisers, or if you’re a qualified solar electrician looking for a new challenge with real opportunities for career progression?
About Warma UK
Warma UK is one of the UK’s leading providers of heating, solar, and home insulation grants.
As part of the ECO4 scheme, we’re on a mission to make homes cosier, more energy-efficient, and wallet-friendly!
We are growing rapidly and operate throughout the UK through our national team of solar, insulation and heating expert installers.
What You’ll Do
- Install solar panels and related components in accordance with industry standards and safety regulations.
- Perform electrical wiring, connections, and troubleshooting to ensure optimal system performance.
- Conduct routine maintenance and inspections of existing solar panel systems.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues and faults in solar panel installations.
- Collaborate with the project team to ensure projects are completed efficiently and on time.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to installation and maintenance.
What we’re looking for in a solar panel installer
- Proven experience as a Solar Panel Installer (minimum 1 year) with a strong electrical background.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and wiring principles.
- Familiarity with solar panel installation and maintenance procedures.
- Ability to work at heights and in various weather conditions.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to safety.
- Electrical certification or relevant qualifications
- You will maintain the highest level of customer service, safety and workforce culture
- You’ll be a team player ensuring quality and standards are at the forefront of everything you do
- Full UK driving license.
Why you’ll love working at Warma UK
Warma UK is a young company and since our launch in 2016 we’ve demonstrated time after time that our focus on building trust, customer service, and the quality of our work is what sets us apart from the competition.
This culture runs throughout the company, and you’ll be joining a highly supportive and experienced team all striving to deliver the best service to our customers.
We’re also offering a market-leading salary and package to the right candidate, recognising the importance of this role.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply for a role as a solar panel installer
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you’d like to have an informal chat about the role to find out more, please also email us with your contact details and we’ll call you straight back.