Just fill out our quick application form online to see if you qualify for a range of fully funded energy efficiency improvements. Please ensure you read our eligibility criteria to make sure you are eligible for our fully funded service
The Home Upgrade Grant can help you pay for a range of home improvements, such as:
- Insulation for your walls, roof, floor or windows
- Boiler and heating upgrades or repairs
- Solar panels or air source heat pumps
- Low energy lighting or smart meters
The grant is based on your income and circumstances and can cover up to 100% of the cost of the work. The maximum grant amount is £20,000 per household.
How to apply
To apply for the Home Upgrade Grant, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You own or privately rent your home in Brighton and Hove
- You have a household income of less than £30,000 per year
- You have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of D, E, F or G for your home
- You have not received any other government-funded energy efficiency grants in the past 12 months
If you meet these criteria, you can fill out an online application form here. You will need to provide some personal and financial information, as well as details of the work you want to do.
Why choose Warma UK?
We are the leading providers of free insulation and heating grants in the UK through the government-backed ECO4 scheme.
We can offer you a free, no-obligation survey to assess your home and recommend the best products to reduce your energy bills. We have a team of experienced and local engineers who can install the products at a time that suits you.
We can also help you access other grants and incentives, such as the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) or the Feed-In Tariff (FIT), which can pay you for generating renewable energy in your home.