Copyright Warma UK 2021 - All Rights Reserved - Warma UK is a trading style of Carbon Savings LTD (Co. Reg. Number 10059938) which is a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and appears on the financial services register under FRN: 749620. We are a Broker not a Lender and offer credit facilities from one Lender. All finance is subject to application and status.
Solar Panel Installers Derby
Adding Solar panels and battery storage can reduce your annual energy bills by 70%. We are working with leading energy companies to reduce your carbon footprint.
Warma UK are the leading provider of Solar Panel systems and Battery Storage systems. At Warma UK we only supply the highest quality solar panel systems with manufacture guarantees you can really rely on. That is our promise.
The Benefits of Generating Your Own Power?
Produce Green Energy
Solar energy is a reliable green energy source and does not release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants into the environment!
Save On Your Energy Bill
Solar energy can protect you against rises in energy prices. As we have seen recently, becoming energy independent can have great advantages.
Join The Solar Community
Nearly 1 million households across the UK have chosen to install solar panels and harness that power through battery storage systems.
Enjoy Peace Of Mind
Enjoy decades of trouble free service with warranties on our solar and battery products.
For greener homes in Derby and beyond, choose Warma for solar panel installations. Creating a sustainable future and providing homes and businesses with energy independence, solar panels both boost the value of your property and reduce the strain on your energy bills. When you partner with Derby’s solar panel experts at Warma UK, you can enjoy the cost-effective and eco-friendly benefits that these systems offer.
Perhaps you are already connected to the grid but worried that transitioning to green energy may be too costly or complicated. We assure you that photovoltaic solar panels are the best energy systems you can invest in. By adopting a mechanism that generates electricity from the sun, which is not ceasing any time soon, you can control power bills at home. You also protect your residence from outages during critical times.
How You Can Use Your System
Use your solar panels to generate your own electricity
Use your battery storage system to store the energy you harness from solar panels
Power your home from the energy that you store in the battery storage system.
Making your home energy independent, one panel at a time.
With the cost of living crisis gripping homes across the UK, there has never been a better time to buy solar panels and future-proof your energy independency.
We have access to the whole of the large UK renewable energy market. Call us to discuss your requirements on 0330 4600 065 or fill out our call back enquiry form.
Our friendly, non sales, solar panel experts are on hand to answer any questions or queries you may have.
How Solar Energy Battery Storage Works
Solar battery storage allows you to store the solar energy you harvest, so that you can benefit from it when you’re actually at home!
Why Choose Solar Battery Storage?
How Much Does Solar Cost?
Typical 3 Bedroom House
12 Solar Panels
The average cost for a 3-bed house including installation of 12 solar panels is £5,995
or £53.43 a month with finance (subject to status)
Get a fixed price after a free home survey
Typical system for a 3-bed house
Why Choose Us?
We Work With The Best
Our specialists aim to make switching to solar energy straightforward and engaging. We handle all aspects of the process, from survey to design and installation. Our impressive range of solar photovoltaic (PV) panels is from different manufacturers. This allows us to customise your system according to your budget and household energy needs. A typical installation takes one to three days, depending on the project size.
When you team up with Warma UK, expect to be served by highly-trained, certified, and licensed technicians. Our team has decades of experience in comprehensive solar PV installation, diagnosis, and maintenance. With us, you’ll get the most out of the England sun. Before investing in solar panel electricity, understand what suits your home best. Of course, your budget and energy needs will come into play.
We usually install new panels on any flat surface, as long as it has sufficient sun exposure. In Derby, the south is the best side to orient the panels so they can capture solar radiation throughout the day. Also, when choosing equipment size, consider how big the roof is and how many pieces can fit. Remember that they must not be shaded by any object. Before giving you a quote, we will consider all these factors.
• Renewable energy: When the sun hits the photovoltaic cells, they convert sunlight into a direct current/DC. Then, an inverter turns the electricity into alternating current/AC, which is consumable at home. During the sunniest days, the system will likely generate more electricity than you need. You can store the excess in a battery and use it at night or send it back to the national electric grid.
• Free electricity: With free energy generated from daylight, you will need less or no power from the grid, saving on monthly bills. You will no longer worry about energy price hikes or other energy crises.
• Zero-carbon lifestyle: Our solar panels promote environmental conservation because they do not emit carbon. Greener power means low energy bills and minimal dependency on fossil fuels and the national grid.
• Advanced photovoltaic technology: At Warma UK, we supply the latest PV modules and technology, whether retrofitting or doing the first installation. We will advise you on the best maintenance practices for the off-grid system.
• Decades of service: Professionally installed home solar systems have a longer life expectancy. So, you will make a significant saving on energy for the next 25 to 30 years.
• Minimal maintenance: Quality home solar systems have zero maintenance costs. You simply need to wash them per week with soap and water to eliminate dirt. When washing, remove metallic materials from your body which can lead to an electric shock. Never step on the panels or apply any pressure; keep flammable and explosive items off them.
If you want to link the PV into your existing electrical supply, our experienced professionals will take you through the process to ensure seamless integration. Moreover, we install a vast array of power solutions, from 3kW to 6kW units. The choice is yours.
While photovoltaics provide free electricity, they come with a substantial price for the initial installation. The exact amount you will pay is determined by the system’s efficiency, type, capacity, and home size. Overall, budget for the panels, labour costs, and additional equipment.
The cost of new solar panels in the UK ranges from £5,000 – £11,000. The manufacturer dictates the buying price of their models, and brands differ in performance. The list of solar panel companies in the UK is exhaustive, but we can help you pick a reliable brand in the Derby area. Generally, higher quality comes with a higher price tag. Some manufacturers provide warranties and maintenance services. These are not free, but they are worthwhile.
Most installers charge on a per-watt basis. For instance, to install a 4kW PV system, you could pay fees amounting to £800, i.e., if the installer charges 20 pence per 4000 watts (4000 watts = 4kW). The roof pitch may also be factored into the cost of installation. Your installer may charge extra for the difficulty encountered if the roof structure is complex.